LILAVATI LALJI DAYAL HIGH SCHOOL
COLLEGE OF COMMERCE
code for Online admission:
F.Y.J.C Un-Aided Section - M U 5 0 9 C P E
FEES DETAILS UNAIDED SECTION
Please note that registering on the portal 11thadmission.org.in is mandatory for F.Y.J.C.
Please do not click and fill in the form of the institution if you have not registered and have been allotted a seat in the college. Only click the Form of the institution if you have been granted admission in the college. Please note that the institution is not responsible for any admission process if you have not followed the correct procedure. The complete fees based on the option selected are to be paid by the student seeking admission.
Fees for THE UNAIDED SECTION only:
No of seats Available: 160 seats
The institution offers 4 options to the students seeking admission under the UNAIDED SECTION with choice of subjects:
Option 1: With MATHEMATICS / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT)
(Subjects offered: ENGLISH / IT / ECONOMICS (ECO) / BOOK-KEEPING (BK) / MATHEMATICS / ORGANISATION OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT (OCM)
FEES PAYABLE: Rs. 17000/- (Rupees Seventeen Thousand Only)
Option 2: With SECRETARIAL PRACTICE / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT)
(Subjects offered: ENGLISH / IT / ECONOMICS (ECO) / BOOK-KEEPING (BK) / SECRETARIAL PRACTICE (SP) / ORGANISATION OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT (OCM)
FEES PAYABLE: Rs. 15000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only)
Option 3: With HINDI / MATHEMATICS
(Subjects offered: ENGLISH / HINDI / ECONOMICS (ECO) / BOOK-KEEPING (BK) / MATHEMATICS / ORGANISATION OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT (OCM)
FEES PAYABLE: Rs. 10, 000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only)
Option 4: (Subjects offered: ENGLISH / HINDI / ECONOMICS (ECO) / BOOK-KEEPING (BK) / SECRETARIAL PRACTICE (SP) / ORGANISATION OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT (OCM)
FEES PAYABLE: Rs. 8000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand Only)
Name of the account: LILAVATI LALJI DAYAL HIGH SCHOOL & JR. COLLEGE OF COMMERCE
Name of the Bank : BANK OF INDIA
Account Number : 0039 1011000 4221
Branch : PRATHNA SAMAJ
IFSC Code : BKID0000039
The students are required to pay the FULL Fees to the institution via online transfer as per the following details.
Please fill in the form carefully. If the form is incomplete or any data submitted is incorrect, the admission stands cancelled automatically.
1. The students can select the course of their interest as per the options mentioned above.
2. The fee receipt will only be issued to the students by the office after they produce the necessary proof of fees paid into the account by the student and verification by the office. The proof of fees paid online is to be produced to the office, and then only the admission will be acknowledged.
3. Once the admission has been taken by the student for an option chosen and fees have been paid, downgrading the course to another option is prohibited. It is recommended that the student chooses the best option based on their interest with utmost care.
4. There is a facility of paying fees offline where students cannot pay the fees online as per the instructions given by the educational board. Such students are required to contact the office on any working day (Monday – Friday) between 10.30 am to 4.30 pm). In such a scenario the student will have to get all the required documents for admission as per list to complete the admission formalities. Admission may be refused if the form is incomplete and necessary documents are not submitted at the time of seeking admission)
5. The necessary charges as deemed by the institution will be deducted for the student if the student withdraws his/her admission from the college for any reason. The decision taken by the institution will be final and binding on the student and will not be open to any discussion /deliberation by the student or any other person representing student under any circumstances.