1. The fee receipt will only be issued to the students by the office after they produce the necessary proof of fees paid into the account by the student and it is verified by the office.
2. There is a facility of paying fees offline where students cannot pay the fees online as per the instructions given by the educational board. Such students are required to contact the office on any working day (Monday – Friday) between 10.30 am to 4.30 pm). In such a scenario, the student will have to get all the required documents for admission as per the list mentioned above to complete the admission formalities. (Admission may be refused if the form is incomplete and necessary documents are not submitted at the time of seeking admission)
3. The necessary charges as deemed by the institution will be deducted for the student, if the student withdraws his/her admission from the college for any reason. The decision taken by the institution will be final and binding on the student and will not be open to any discussion /deliberation by the student or any other person representing the student under any circumstances.
Please note that GIRL CHILD qualifying for a free ship has to pay a fee of only Rs.1000/- (One Thousand only)
Following conditions are applicable:
1. The name of the child should be mentioned on the Ration Card of the family. The ration card should only be issued by the state government of Maharashtra.
2. She should not be the fourth child of the parent.
Please fill in the form carefully. If the form is incomplete or any data submitted is incorrect, the admission stands cancelled automatically.
FEES DETAILS AIDED SECTION
Pleasenote that registering on the portal 11thadmission.org.in is mandatory for F.Y.J.C.
Please do not click and fill in the form of the institution if you have not registered and have been allotted a seat in the college. Only click the form of the institution if you have been granted admission in the college.
Please note that the institution is not responsible for any admission process if you have not followed the correct procedure. The complete fees are to be paid by the student seeking admission.
The students are required to pay the FULL Fees to the institution only after confirming their name as allotted to the college by following the below mentioned procedure:
No. of seats available: 240
Subjects offered: ENGLISH / HINDI / ECONOMICS (ECO) / BOOK KEEPING(BK) / SECRETERIAL PRACTICE (SP) / ORGANISATION OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT (OCM)
Code for online Admission:
F.Y.J.C Aided Section- M U 0 5 0 9 C G E
LILAVATI LALJI DAYAL HIGH SCHOOL
COLLEGE OF COMMERCE
Name of the account: LILAVATI LALJI DAYAL HIGH SCHOOL & JR. COLLEGE OF COMMERCE
Name of the Bank where fees are to be paid: HDFC BANK LTD
Account Number: 50100109802390
Branch: CHARNI ROAD
IFSC Code: HDFC0000356